PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
Electronic Agreement. This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and the Service. This Agreement may be modified by GoGoBrain.com from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by GoGoBrain.com on the Website. By accessing and/or using the Website or becoming a Member, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein.
- Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
- Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Membership and Subscription; Pricing. You may become a free Member of the Service at no cost. As a free Member, you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to access practice questions, teleseminars, expert access, and other services, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything herein, you are solely responsible for all taxes associated with your use of the Website and/or Service.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or Service. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by logging onto the Website with your username and password, clicking the “My Account” tab at the top of the homepage, and following the prompts to cancel. Alternatively, you may terminate your membership and/or subscription by contacting us at help@GoGoBrain.com or send written notice of termination to GoGoBrain.com, LLC 7460 Warren Pkwy, Suite 100, Frisco, TX 75034. If you resign or cancel your membership and/or subscription to GoGoBrain.com, to help GoGoBrain.com analyze and improve the Service, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. GoGoBrain.com may terminate your membership and/or subscription for any reason by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to GoGoBrain.com. If GoGoBrain.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of GoGoBrain.com. GoGoBrain.com is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. GoGoBrain.com is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Non-commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavor as organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website include, but are not limited to, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website, sharing or disclosing your username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account, attempting to impersonate another user or person, use of the Website in any fraudulent or misleading manner, any automated use of the system, such as scraping the Website, automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like, interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website, and using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunction redress. Use of the Website and Service is with the permission of GoGoBrain.com, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in GoGoBrain.com’s sole discretion.
- Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify GoGoBrain.com of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. GoGoBrain.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have it linked to your GoGoBrain.com account.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall GoGoBrain.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the test results or test scores or school admissions and acceptance of a member’s child into a school or specific program. GoGoBrain.com makes no guaranty or promise regarding the Website or Service. GoGoBrain.com does not guarantee that using this Website or Service will lead to acceptance into any particular program or school, increase any scores, overcome any obstacles into acceptance into any such programs, or achieve any other results. Nothing contained in this Website or in any written or oral communications from GoGoBrain.com or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, warranty, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
The content and functionality on the Website and the services provided by employees of the Website are offered “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. GoGoBrain.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Website content or that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from virus or third-party attack. You hereby acknowledge that your use of this Website and the Service is at your sole risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GOGOBRAIN.COM, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF GOGOBRAIN.COM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL GOGOBRAIN.COM HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, WORK STOPPAGE, EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF GOGOBRAIN.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
In the event that any of the foregoing limitations are deemed to be unenforceable, to the greatest extent permitted by law, you agree that the entire aggregate liability of GoGoBrain.com and sole remedy available to any Member in any case in any way arising out of or relating to the Agreement, Website or the Service shall be limited to monetary damages that in the aggregate may not exceed the greater of $500.00 or the sum of any amount paid by the Member or user to GoGoBrain.com during the six months prior to notice to GoGoBrain.com of the dispute for which the remedy is sought.
- Content on GoGoBrain.com
(a) Proprietary Rights. GoGoBrain.com retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of GoGoBrain.com, and its licensors. Except where we have given your express written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All content on GoGoBrain.com is proprietary. The Content (as defined below) is a copyrighted material of GoGoBrain.com and for GoGoBrain.com Members’ use only. Distribution of Content to others is strictly prohibited. You agree that GoGoBrain.com would be irreparably harmed by any violation or threatened violation of this section and that, therefore, GoGoBrain.com shall be entitled to an injunction prohibiting you from any violation or threatened violation of this section, without posting bond, in addition to any other right or remedy it may have. To develop materials used in these practice questions, the employees of GoGoBrain.com relied on readily available public information and their own creative thinking. ITBS® – Iowa Tests of Basic Skills® , Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement®, WPPSI™-III and IV, WISC®-IV, Otis-Lennon School Ability Test® (OLSAT®), Bracken™ (BSRA™), Cognitive Abilities Test® (CogAT®), NNAT®/Naglieri®, CTP®-ERB (Comprehensive Testing Program), Stanford-Binet® IV and V, ISEE® (Independent School Entrance Exam®), Raven’s Progressive Matrices™, Torrance® Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT®), Structure of Intellect Learning Abilities Test™ (SOI-LA™), Reynolds® (RIAS®) and KBIT™-2 are trademarks of their respective publishers or their affiliate(s), or their licensors (“Publishers”). The Publishers of these tests have not approved the material in these practice questions. The concepts and activities in these practice questions are based upon public knowledge and publicly available information and are in no way identical to questions and activities on the actual tests. GoGoBrain.com is not affiliated with nor related to the respective Publishers of these tests. The Publishers do not sponsor or endorse any GoGoBrain.com product, nor have GoGoBrain.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by the Publishers. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by GoGoBrain.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials
You acknowledge that GoGoBrain.com contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, practice test questions, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Content is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and GoGoBrain.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
- Parental or Guardian Permission
Some of the Content on this Website may not be appropriate for children. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT. INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEE-BASED SERVICES OR GIVE GOGOBRAIN.COM THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
- Customer Service. GoGoBrain.com provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you may not be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
- Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
(a) General. GoGoBrain.com bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. You agree to pay GoGoBrain.com all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize GoGoBrain.com to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. GoGoBrain.com reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
(b) Recurring Billing. Our subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. GoGoBrain.com may submit periodic charges (e.g. monthly) without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice (confirmed in writing by GoGoBrain.com) that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before GoGoBrain.com could reasonably act. Contact GoGoBrain.com at help@GoGoBrain.com to change your payment method or cancel your paid membership by a provider of your chosen Payment Method (the “Payment Method Provider”). For your convenience, we take your payment information so that your GoGoBrain.com membership will not be interrupted. We auto-renew your membership at the level you selected. Your GoGoBrain.com subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate (if applicable). To cancel, change or resign your subscription at any time, log onto GoGoBrain.com with your username and password, click the “My Account” tab at the top of the homepage, and follow the prompts to cancel. Alternatively, you may terminate your membership and/or subscription by contacting us at help@GoGoBrain.com. If you resign, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
(c) Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY GOGOBRAIN.COM IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE GOGOBRAIN.COM ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT GOGOBRAIN.COM MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY GOGOBRAIN.COM).
(d) Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other providers of your chosen payment method.
(e) Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that GoGoBrain.com is authorized to charge your Payment Method. GoGoBrain.com may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive GoGoBrain.com’s right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
(f) Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact help@GoGoBrain.com.
- Modifications to Service. GoGoBrain.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that GoGoBrain.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Services, GoGoBrain.com reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website and/or Service, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of New York, for the resolution of any such dispute. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of New York with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of New York. You hereby agree to accept service of process for any action hereunder by certified mail return receipt requested which service shall have the same force and effect as though service had been effected by personal service in the applicable jurisdiction. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Arbitration Provision/No Class Action. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using the Website and/or Service, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Claim”) arising out of or connected with the Website and/or Service, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association for full and final settlement of such Claim, and judgment on the award rendered in the arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Procedures under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association or other mutually agreeable organization, before a single arbitrator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement), selected by agreement of both parties or by an independent mediator (with knowledge and expertise of copyright law if the claim is all or partially for copyright infringement) if the parties are unable to agree. The parties shall split the arbitration and/or mediator costs. An award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered and confirmed by the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The parties agree that any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, or the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Copyright Policy. GoGoBrain.com prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to:
Legal Department, GoGoBrain.com,131 Varick Street, Suite 1029, New York, NY 10013 (tel.: (917) 510-3115).
If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to GoGoBrain.com at the address shown above, giving a written statement that contains:
(a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
(c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right.
GoGoBrain.com will process any notice of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) or other applicable copyright law. U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
- Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold GoGoBrain.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or related to your use of the Service and/or Website in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement including without limitation your representations and warranties set forth above.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Other. In the event that GoGoBrain.com is successful in whole or in part in any action or proceeding related to or arising from this Agreement, you shall be responsible for GoGoBrain.com’s attorneys’ fees and costs. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and GoGoBrain.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service.
- Availability Outside the U.S.
- Severability; Waiver
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, GoGoBrain.com’s failure to enforce any term of this Agreement shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect GoGoBrain.com’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
All GoGoBrain.com membership fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. If you cancel your account at any time, you will not receive any refund. If you have a balance due on any account, you agree that GoGoBrain.com may charge such unpaid fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid fees. All fees paid to GoGoBrain.com are non-refundable.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. GoGoBrain.com is a trademark of TestingMom.com, L.L.C.
Cancel your GoGoBrain.com membership any time to avoid future charges. If you cancel, you will continue to have access to GoGoBrain.com through the period of your paid membership. To cancel, sign in to the Parent Dashboard at the top of the page.
For your convenience, when you purchase a subscription we take your payment information so that your GoGoBrain.com membership will not be interrupted.
As a gentle reminder, we auto-renew your membership at the level you selected.